100 NIGHT TRIAL POLICY
To be eligible for a return, you must be a full-paying customer and have been sleeping on your mattress for at least 30 days before you can initiate the return. It takes some time for your body to adjust to a new mattress, so this is why we ask you to try the mattress for at least 30 days.
- If you’re not completely satisfied within 100 nights of sleeping on your new NOSDA mattress, buyers may return the mattress for a full refund within 30 days.
- This policy is limited to one (1) mattress return only (per household address/registered individual). If an order includes more than one (1) mattress, the customer may only return one (1) mattress.
- If at least one product is returned from an initial order, that customer or shipping address will not be eligible for additional 100 night trials on subsequent orders of that particular product (i.e. if you return a mattress, you will not be eligible for 100-night trials on future mattress orders).
- NOSDA reserves the right to refuse a full refund in the event of physical and/or structural damages as a result of non-standard consumer usage of a mattress including, but not limited to, stains, burns, tears, cuts, or liquid damage (spills, soiling) resulting from inappropriate use by the customer.
- NOSDA will never resell a used mattress. Returned or used mattresses are never resold or re-sent to customers. Instead, we do our best to give away returned mattresses to local charities supporting the homeless and needy. Otherwise, they are sent for professional recycling or disposal. These collections can take up to 10 business days. If an alternative pickup is necessary, the related charges for the original mattress will be covered by NOSDA.
- Please note that, in all cases, the original receipt showing proof of purchase is required.
- Return must be exercised directly with NOSDA no later than 100 nights after date of delivery of your mattress.
- The buyer will be refunded the unit price of the returned item to return less the following: discounted amount received, plus MYR$200* amount to cover for transaction processing costs (credit card fees, merchant fees, logistics).
- For any guidance or inquiry, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Returned or used mattresses are never resold or re-sent to customers. Instead, we do our best to give away returned mattresses to local charities supporting the homeless and needy. Otherwise, they are sent for professional recycling or disposal.
- The 100-night trial is limited to one per household and cannot be used to exchange a mattress for another size. You are not eligible for a return if you have ordered the wrong size, want to change size, upgrade or downgrade.
- The mattress must be wrapped up completely using its original plastic (or any other plastic with the same purpose) in order to avoid the product to get dirty during transport.
- Pick up address must be the same as delivery address.
- If you pre-order a product because out-of-stock at the moment of the purchase the 100 days count will start from shipping date.
Nosda Bed mattresses are covered by a 10 years warranty. The warranty effect from the date of collection of the mattress. This warranty is not transferable and covers only the original purchaser who continues to be the owner of the product.
This warranty covers:
- Defect of a structural or manufacturing nature, including physical flaws in mattress causing the foam materials to split or crack.
- Deteriorating resulting in a visible indentation or sag of one (1) inch (25mm) or larger when no weight is applied onto the mattress.
- Kindly note that NOSDA BED mattresses are designed to work on a firm, solid-surface bed base (e.g., a frame or platform) that is structurally capable of supporting the weight of the mattress and its user(s).
In the case of the above situation, we will replace a new mattress with the same model you have purchased.
This Warranty does not cover:
- Individual comfort preferences such a firmness, texture and feel.
- Physical abuse and improper use such as a prolonged sitting on the mattress’ s edges, bending, folding, standing or jumping on the mattress resulting in damage to its structure and / or cover material, including but not limited to cuts, tears, stains, soiling.
- Deformity or damage to the mattress caused by improper washing, drying or high temperature treatment
- Abnormal or non domestic use of the mattress
- Odour (some of the mattress can have a natural odour)
- Minor manufacturing discrepancies or cosmetic flaws
- Mattress dimensions within the accepted tolerance of +/- 2 cm on the quoted size
- Usage outside Malaysia
- Structural damage due to use with an insufficient bed base/foundation, such as any slats or foundation with greater than two (2) inches (5cm) between slats or support beams.
- Damage resulting from washing or drying the mattress cover.
- Individual or personalised preferences relating to firmness, design, materials or comfort, etc.
- Natural aroma from latex, cotton or foam, etc.
During the warranty period, transportation costs for delivering the replacement will be borne by the customer. In case an identical model or material is not available for a replacement, NOSDA BED reserves the right to substitute a comparable model or material, and any price difference shall be borne by the customer. Repaired or replaced mattresses or mattress covers are subject to the same Warranty as the original mattress, such that its warranty term begins on the delivery / collection date of the original mattress that was purchased.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NOSDA BED makes no medical or health representations regarding its mattresses. Allergies, discomfort, or other conditions, are not covered under this Warranty. Any medical or health concerns should be addressed by a licensed physician.